Welcome to Stiksen's job board with career opportunities. Here you will find our vacant positions. If nothing is posted here, we are not actively searching for new team members. However, feel free to drop us a line anyways so that we can keep in touch.
Digital Marketing Intern (posted July 23rd, 2020)
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Intern with an entrepreneurial mindset to lead and run our online marketing channels, both organic and paid.
So this is what we already have achieved:
- A great product filling a market gap.
- Sales in 15+ countries.
- Our first 600 orders, proving the product need.
- Great relations with trustworthy and reliable suppliers.
- E-commerce site and logistics infrastructure.
- Admission to SSE Business Lab venture incubator.
Here is what we expect from a Digital Marketing Intern:
- Earlier experience from content creation that engages and interacts.
- Experience from Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Basic design skills to create digital assets like ads and banners.
- Copyrighting skills in English.
- High motivation with an entrepreneurial mindset.
And here are some example of tasks that a Digital Marketing Intern will do:
- Improve CPC on Facebook and Instagram.
- Find new geographic markets and target groups.
- Set up and optimize Google Ads and Google Shopping.
- Manage and curate our social media channels.
- Create newsletter content.
- Establish digital strategies and execute on them.
Following is what we offer:
- Responsibility from day one.
- Developing tasks to build and maintain a brand.
- Spacious and laid-back office in A House, Östermalmsgatan, Stockholm.
- Great learning opportunity.
We believe in talented people with a creative mindset and new point of views. Skills and experience are of course important, but even more important is the ambition and hunger to create something unique and outstanding. We are aiming to be the world leader in premium caps and need the best people on board. You will join a company at a very early stage and have a key role, where everything you do will have a huge impact on the business.
The position is based in Stockholm with start mid/end of August and flexible work terms (full or part time), with a duration of preferably 12-20 weeks. We are looking forward to hearing from you, so drop us a line with complete CV already today. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.